Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost

Okay, it's been awhile since my last post and I apologize. I'm committing myself to writing more regularly... starting next week sometime. The series finale of of "Lost" is on tonight and after an entire season of actually watching every week (which is maddening) as opposed to waiting until they come out on DVD and watching them in one sitting, commercial-free, I'm not going to let any "responsibilities" ruin my night. The kids have been informed that they're on their own (Story too - no food or bath tonight), the husband has been tucked away in the bedroom with instructions not to talk, the air conditioner is left to spew water all over the floor (a story for another time), and dishes, laundry, and the sopping wet carpet in Story's room (air conditioner problem) are left to nature's course, just for tonight. I'll be back with it tomorrow, Story will be really hungry. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment